Our Vinyl Pools
Vinyl pools offer a variety of shapes and sizes to match any yard. We always use advanced structural polymer pool walls versus traditional wood construction. It goes without saying that an engineered composite will outperform wood placed in the ground. Polymer pool walls are made from a non-corrosive structural polymer resin material that is strong and stable. The polymer panels also allow us to construct the pools in a variety of shapes and sizes. Due to the pre-fabricated panels, the installation time is around two weeks start to finish. The kits also allow us to use tighter access than what a fiberglass pool will require.
Vinyl Pool Costs
These engineered pools have the lowest initial installation price combined with a chemically neutral liner that does not harbor algae which leads to low yearly maintenance costs. Customization on the shape and depth allow these pools to match the environment and style you are looking for.
- Vinyl liner pools have the lowest initial cost.
- Flexible design characteristics; if the pool is big enough, nearly any shape is possible.
- Pools are typically built in two weeks, depending on scope of project and weather.
- Liners are made with modern design features to include the new Ultra-Seam™ seamless welding technology.
- Liners are smooth to the touch, no snags in bathing suits or scuffed feet, toes, hands or elbows.
- Non-porous surface, so lower chemical costs.
- Liners wear out, it's a fact and have to be replaced every 7-10 years (on average); one can purchase a different patterned liner so that it looks like a totally different pool.